Kelly in a nutshell
(Favourite film ever and this quote is actually framed and hangs on the wall above my desk!)
1. So, who is in the picture with you?
2. How long have you been a blogger?
3. Tell us about your journey to becoming blogger
4. What’s the biggest life/career lesson you’ve learned to date?
5. If you weren’t a blogger, what else would you do?
6. Where do you get your inspiration from?
7. Where are you from and what is the biggest misconception about your country?
8. Do you have any tips or advice for aspiring bloggers out there?
Be very clear on what your blog is all about. Make sure it is a topic that you love and have real passion for as a blog should be an expression of yourself and that then comes across in your writing. Don’t feel pressure into having to spend a lot of money on equipment etc because this can grow, just begin with what means you have and go from there. Don’t follow a crowd, be individual and just enjoy it!
Curious about Kelly? Visit her blog and social accounts!