Everblinks is sensitive to privacy issues on the internet and we are therefore totally committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. We can ensure you that we will not disclose any personal information about our customers to third parties, except where it necessary for the purpose of fulfilling your purchase – e.g. arranging for a product to be sent to you, carrying out credit and other security checks and for the purposes of customer research or where we have your express permission to do so.
Everblinks may collect and process the following data about you:
(1) Information that you provide at the time of registering to use the Website and purchasing goods
(2) If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
(3) Details of transactions carried out through the Website
(4) Details of the fulfillment of your orders.
(5) Details of your visits to the Website.
(6) Information about your computer for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data (such as IP address, operating system and browswer type) about our users’ browsing actions and patterns. Please note that this does not identify any individuals.
Use Of Your Information
We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or other personal information to any third party without your permission, but we cannot be responsible or held liable for the actions of third party sites from which you may have linked or been directed to the Everblinks website.
Everblinks may use the personal information you provide for any of the following purposes:
(1) to understand the use of our Site and make improvements;
(2) To provide you with information where you have consented to be contacted for, such as
- Promotion of products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
- Notices and solicitations regarding the website and our business
(3) To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Everblinks.
(4) to fulfill prizes;
These solicitations can be in mailings or other couriers, telephone calls, e-mail solicitations and other methods of contact. Please notify us if you do not want to receive these solicitations from us using your personally identifiable information.
We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of sensitive information such as your name, address and credit card details. Information passed between your computer and our website cannot be read in the event someone else intercepts it.
We may use a technology called “cookies” provide you with tailored information. A “cookie” is a tiny information file that a web site can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive so we can recognize you on future visits. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and it also allows us to improve our website.
If you wish to verify or remove the details that you have submitted to us, you can email us at the email@example.com. For security reasons we may request proof of identity before we reveal any information.