Last updated: May 2018
Everblinks is sensitive to privacy issues on the internet and we are therefore totally committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. We can ensure you that we will not disclose any personal information about our customers to third parties, except where it necessary for the purpose of fulfilling your purchase – e.g. arranging for a product to be sent to you, carrying out credit and other security checks and for the purposes of customer research or where we have your express permission to do so.
Everblinks may collect and process the following data about you:
(1) Information that you provide at the time of registering to use the Website and purchasing goods
(2) If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
(3) Details of transactions carried out through the Website
(4) Details of the fulfillment of your orders.
(5) Details of your visits to the Website.
(6) Information about your computer for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data (such as IP address, operating system and browswer type) about our users’ browsing actions and patterns. Please note that this does not identify any individuals.
Use Of Your Information
We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or other personal information to any third party without your permission, but we cannot be responsible or held liable for the actions of third party sites from which you may have linked or been directed to the Everblinks website.
Everblinks may use the personal information you provide for any of the following purposes:
(1) to understand the use of our Site and make improvements;
(2) To provide you with information for marketing purposes, where you have consented to be contacted for, such as
- Promotion of products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
- Notices and solicitations regarding the website and our business
(3) To carry out our obligations arising from any purchase or service agreements entered into between you and Everblinks.
(4) To fulfil customer services
(5) Usability and quality analysis
These solicitations can be in mailings or other couriers, telephone calls, e-mail solicitations and other methods of contact. Please notify us if you do not want to receive these solicitations from us using your personally identifiable information.
Retention period of your information
The retention period of your data depends on the purpose for which we process them, as below
(1) Handling your registration as a user of the Website
We process your data as long as you have the registered user status (in other words, until you decide to unsubscribe).
(2) Development, compliance and execution of the purchase or service agreement
We process your data for as long as necessary to handle the purchase of the products or services, including any returns, complaints or claims relating to the purchase of the product or service in question.
In some cases we only process the data until you decide otherwise, as is the case with payment (card) data that you have asked us to keep for future purchases.
(3) Customer service
We process your data as long as necessary to handle your request.
We process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your registration for the newsletter.
If you participate in promotional campaigns, we will retain your data for a period of 6 months after the end of the promotion.
(5) Usability and quality analysis
We occasionally process your data as long as we carry out a concrete action or quality survey or until we make your browsing data anonymous.
We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of sensitive information such as your name, address and credit card details. Information passed between your computer and our website cannot be read in the event someone else intercepts it.
We undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. You have the right (regardless of the purpose or the basis on which we process your data) to:
- Request access to the information we have available of you. Please be informed that if you are a registered user of our website, you can also consult this information via the personal data tab.
- Request us to delete your data to the extent that they are no longer required for the purpose for which we have to process them as described above, or to the extent that we are no longer entitled to process them.
- Ask us to limit the processing of your personal data, which means that you may in certain cases ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data.
More information on the Dutch data integrity law can be found here.